Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ethmira's Moderator Application.

Go down 
4 posters

Moderator?
Yes
Ethmira's Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap88%Ethmira's Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Ethmira's Moderator Application. I_vote_lcap12%Ethmira's Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ethmira
Ethmira

Ethmira's Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Ethmira's Moderator Application.   Ethmira's Moderator Application. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 am

Your In-game name: My In-Game Name, to whom it concerns is Ethmira

Experience as Mod on other servers: I have been playing minecraft since it was in the alpha stages of its miraculous development. In this time, my IRL friends and I have run a very successful Minecraft Classic server by the name of "Project Engineer". After a while, the repetitive 12 year olds talking about themselves constantly was boring, so we left the server in the hands of another trusted member of the server. Secondly, we created a Minecraft Beta server called Obsidia/Insignia. Through this i have gained knowledge of commands such as Permissions, PermissionsBukkit, LWC, Craftbook and Lockette. The experience I've gained will help me bring aid to the people in distress on this server.

How long have you played McLegends:
Well seeing as the server isn't currently up. 0 hours.

How many servers do you play regularly: Well Koala and maybe Text would know... That I was recently banned from my own server by another Admin.

Why you think you'd suit the moderator position: I am attentive when it comes to the completion of work. In other words I enjoy helping other people and if becoming a Moderator means I can help people then hell yeah! I am diligent and would always make the right call on things, mainly because I have experience in many other moderating roles on various different servers. Which once again brings up my knowledge of the jobs and general duties of a Moderator. Also I think becoming a Moderator would take my mind off other things going on in my life right now.

Any Other Information: I know that I might not have been on this server as long as others, but I definantly have the experience with commands and dealing with players on this server. Lastly, I am from a different time zone, so I will be able to watch the server while the rest of the staff are asleep in their little beds Wink

Hope you consider my application,

Ethan

Last edited by Ethmira on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UberDarkAardvark
Administrator
Administrator
UberDarkAardvark

PostSubject: Re: Ethmira's Moderator Application.   Ethmira's Moderator Application. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:16 pm

This application looks very well put together and that shows that you must be. I will consider you, although I think I will leave it up to Koala. Razz
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Ethmira's Moderator Application.   Ethmira's Moderator Application. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:58 am

Testing the new vote poll system, this is how it will work~ and it will be Completely anonymous. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
_Text_

_Text_

PostSubject: Re: Ethmira's Moderator Application.   Ethmira's Moderator Application. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:25 pm

DUDE! This is a really well-done application and he has the votes needed to back it up!

ETHMIRA FOR MOD
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Ethmira's Moderator Application.   Ethmira's Moderator Application. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Accepted and locked ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethmira's Moderator Application.   Ethmira's Moderator Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethmira's Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1