Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

October 23rd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala
Admin
Admin

PostOctober 23rd

Alright,

Sunday, October 23 Grid,(Jesus) decided that he would finally take use of his test server. He completely broke all of my permissions and I had to start all over. Since I could pretty much remember what I had to do I easily remade them after about an hour or so, but there are many ever so slight changes.
To become more accustom to Craftbukkit I have started using my own local host that way I will get no interference, but I sense the need that I will have to speed up my work even more. Ive gotten all admin commands up and running with worldedit/worldgaurd/Essentials I will now start the interface of Citizens (which should be easy with Craftbukkit) and then move on to Heroes/Factions. Hawkeye seems more tricky then previously thought.

Imbetween this time I also remade all of the buttons on this forum, as the Current buttons had errors and where overall just pissing me off each time I looked at them, tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading,
~Koala
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mclegends.forumotion.com