Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters

Should Jackdaniels_xD become a mod?
Yes
Mod Application  I_vote_lcap25%Mod Application  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Mod Application  I_vote_lcap75%Mod Application  I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
jackdaniels_xd

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:48 am

Your In-game name: Jackdaniels_xD formally known as TheNoob
Experience as Mod on other servers: i was an admin and mod on other servers unfortunately they went down for reasons such as college and homework :/ i spent around a month as an admin and around 7 weeks as a mod on different servers Smile

How long have you played McLegends: 0 days Razz although i was on McInstant for around 2-3 weeks

How many servers do you play regularly: 2 But usually Mcinstant / McLegends.

Why you think you'd suit the moderator position: Look i may seem immature at times but when it comes to it i will mature up and take action and force into rule breakers. People don't like me when they break rules because they know its going to end bad for them. I WILL NOT and i repeat WILL NOT abuse my powers of either kicking or muting because I'm a loyal Player to this server. ( I sound a bit harsh but i do give warning Razz )

Any Other Information:Koala has been teaching me not to curse and its helped a lot! i don't curse anymore! and i also know we have had a rough time in the past and i want to let that go from Mcinstant and bring a new start to Mclegends Smile

Did you read Mod rules? Yes i did and i think they are reasonable for mods and players to abide

Last edited by jackdaniels_xd on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A few mistakes :))
Back to top Go down
jackdaniels_xd

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 am

Should also add i would like to help build the servers either spawn or neutral cities Smile
Back to top Go down
_Text_

_Text_

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:52 pm

My first impression of you is;

Immature

For that reason I am voting no, The format doesn't change anything either. It just screams 'GIVE ME MOD'.
Back to top Go down
UberDarkAardvark
Administrator
Administrator
UberDarkAardvark

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:09 pm

I would also like to give this a no, only because I really don't know you. Maybe this may change once the server gets online. So don't lose hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1