Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 

Should Jackdaniels_xD become a mod?
Yes
Mod Application  I_vote_lcap25%Mod Application  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Mod Application  I_vote_lcap75%Mod Application  I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
jackdaniels_xd

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:48 am

Your In-game name: Jackdaniels_xD formally known as TheNoob
Experience as Mod on other servers: i was an admin and mod on other servers unfortunately they went down for reasons such as college and homework :/ i spent around a month as an admin and around 7 weeks as a mod on different servers Smile

How long have you played McLegends: 0 days Razz although i was on McInstant for around 2-3 weeks

How many servers do you play regularly: 2 But usually Mcinstant / McLegends.

Why you think you'd suit the moderator position: Look i may seem immature at times but when it comes to it i will mature up and take action and force into rule breakers. People don't like me when they break rules because they know its going to end bad for them. I WILL NOT and i repeat WILL NOT abuse my powers of either kicking or muting because I'm a loyal Player to this server. ( I sound a bit harsh but i do give warning Razz )

Any Other Information:Koala has been teaching me not to curse and its helped a lot! i don't curse anymore! and i also know we have had a rough time in the past and i want to let that go from Mcinstant and bring a new start to Mclegends Smile

Did you read Mod rules? Yes i did and i think they are reasonable for mods and players to abide

Last edited by jackdaniels_xd on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A few mistakes :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackdaniels_xd

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 am

Should also add i would like to help build the servers either spawn or neutral cities Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Text_

_Text_

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:52 pm

My first impression of you is;

Immature

For that reason I am voting no, The format doesn't change anything either. It just screams 'GIVE ME MOD'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UberDarkAardvark
Administrator
Administrator
UberDarkAardvark

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:09 pm

I would also like to give this a no, only because I really don't know you. Maybe this may change once the server gets online. So don't lose hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1