Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medieval Castle designs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jackdaniels_xd

Medieval Castle designs? Empty
PostSubject: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 am

I think as a server we should come together for maybe 1 week? With no faction war or anything and build one big castle! Smile Although i know a lot of people will just moan and go no way am i putting effort into a design that will probably be griefed and not observed, so why not make it a neutral city with stores in it Smile? Maybe find a plugin for NPC guards? make it more "fantasy" for the people who are getting ready for SKYRIM! haha Very Happy

Mostly in the wrong section sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 am

We will be having npc's and gaurds. Unfortunately we cannot nuetralize the server from pvp but~! I'm still deciding on how I can implement a town system via donation or otherwise. One thing that is definitely possible (if you get any admin on board) is joining a peaceful town, to which everyone in said town will be able to build with no pvp ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
jackdaniels_xd

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:38 am

So, Koala would you like to get on board with this idea? i have big plans for the City of Auroth and the Dragon keep that has been heavily guarded by fortress walls and a forsaken tower with many mysteries that lie within (a neutral city) full of spawners, hidden traps that reset, hidden chests and secrets that lie within tombs at the bottom of the sewers and jails of this mystical city of the spirits. Kind of like a quest but you can do it at any time! do you like this idea?
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:53 am

I do very much so but we will have to coordinate in order to achieve it successfully. I have to go to sleep for now, its 7am for me. Hop on the teamspeak tomorrow and I will be able to explain how we will go about doing things in that light.
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
jackdaniels_xd

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:55 am

Ahh that's where it goes wrong :s see i can't download any helpful tools like that on this laptop because i am borrowing it until my new computer comes in from GR-TEK. So if this is going to be to hard to arrange maybe you can just plot me an area for a safezone and creative for a certain amount of time? or as long as your watching over me?
Back to top Go down
MaJetiGizzle

MaJetiGizzle

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:25 pm

I vote yay to the capital city and you sir have my sword.
Back to top Go down
jackdaniels_xd

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 am

I was thinking kind of building 2 cities with no griefing in them, number 1: The City of (Name ideas) and number 2: The Forgotten City of the Ancients.

Number 1 will have shops and houses to either buy or steal from and being caught will make you lose your inventory of items and jailed for like.. 1 minute lol. and it is pvp but guards will come and attack the player who hit first.

Number 2 will be ruins with vines spreaded throughout and most likely very dark with spawners and traps that can be reset. It will have chests that have items in them deep in the dungeons and ruins that will be replaced with items if raided, and also you won't be able to quickly teleport out. Its pvp but you can't grief.

This was just my ideas but yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Castle designs?   Medieval Castle designs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval Castle designs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McLegend Forum :: General / Support :: Off topic-
Jump to: