Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 26th ...Its been a long night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

October 26th ...Its been a long night Empty
PostOctober 26th ...Its been a long night

Tonight was rather....a let down for myself personally. I had the intention of adding in a select mod that would add A FEW new items but I have stressed to no avail :/. After hours of failed attempts at simply adding it to my local host nothing seemed to be working. Believe you me I tried my hardest! The fight isn't over mind you, i REALLY want this one bad~ like ridiculously bad. But it seems like atm it just may not be in the cards.

In light of the previously mentioned tragic events, I did manage to install all but 6 of the remaining plugins with complete success. The reason I did not finish is because the last of the plugins are very detailed setting types~ I'm a very organized person so as I go through the motions I will not allow myself to slack off when it comes down to the grit like parts of this process.
Tomorrow I plan to start finally scripting the revamped hero's plugin (woot), then I will be able to take a crack at Herobounty and mobBounty. I have familiarized myself with with the recent hero file used in the past and now I understand the skills strongly enough to make some pretty (if I do say so myself) amazing Character trees. With that being said I will be also finalizing permissions and then be able to start the tedious task of setting up how the new donations will work.

Lets hope notch doesn't jump up tomorrow and say "Surprise surprise servers will be down for 9 hours!" I might have to S.a.b

~Koala
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

October 26th ...Its been a long night :: Comments

No Comment.

October 26th ...Its been a long night

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McLegend Forum :: Updates :: Updates-
Jump to: