Here you can talk with other players in the world of Minecraftlegends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ikaris the Great?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikaris81

Ikaris81

Ikaris the Great? Empty
PostSubject: Ikaris the Great?   Ikaris the Great? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 am

Hello to you all, I am Jeff to some, James to many, and Ikaris to the rest, the latter is a nickname I have sported for many years on the internet as I've spent no small amount of time devoting many hours to the art of Online Role-play and story/character creation. I love to write, and while I'm no college graduate (or even a student) I'm told my work is good; though I advise you to judge for yourself, as I consider it poor behavior to speak for one's own behalf.

A little about myself: Enlisted as infantry in our marine corps (I'm totally not a moto jockey) so I spend a good deal of time imagining how life should be while I'm wasting it waiting around, I'm quickly becoming a fitness nut, I love parkour and systema, I'm looking to attend college for either Psychology or writing (maybe both), after my enlistment I am looking into Private/Personal Security (A bodyguard in other words, if you know or have any references to people/schools/training that you KNOW comes recommended hit me up Very Happy), I like long walks on the beach, and I enjoy a nice flask of Bourbon when I'm sitting around, I'm one of those married guys too (Yes I love my wife, very very much).

I do not know if I will be able to play much MineCraft with the lot of you, as life can be very pressing, but I will do my best to provide geological, historical, and character depth to the world we all aspire to create and play in (Assuming of course you desire my assistance.). The ideas I provide are just that, ideas, and I have no intention of copywriting them or setting them into any sort of fine print (Not yet anyways ;D), writing is a hobby of mine and not a business, so keep that in mind. Very Happy

I do not know what else to add, if you have any questions for me, or perhaps a request post it here or send me a personal message (If such a thing exists on these forums [Must explore!].), that said, my virtual door is always open, but I might not always be home (If thats a case I'll repeat myself: leave a message Very Happy).

With that, I bid you all adieu and I look forward to working with you.

Ikaris
Back to top Go down
Koala
Admin
Admin
Koala

Ikaris the Great? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaris the Great?   Ikaris the Great? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:37 am

You most definitely have a formal tongue when it comes to expressing your, well lets just say, thoughts in writing. Smile

That being said~ Welcome! I will be making a page announcement soon on the community's behave to explain exactly what is going to be happening within the next few weeks. I do hope that although life may be demanding, you find time for the things you enjoy (for me personally I make it a point to direct my life toward things I enjoy, hints the server ^^). Hope to see you in-game soon!
Back to top Go down
https://mclegends.rpg-board.net
Ikaris81

Ikaris81

Ikaris the Great? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaris the Great?   Ikaris the Great? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 am

I feel much the same, and I look forward to playing as well; thank you for the welcome Koala.
Back to top Go down
Ethmira
Ethmira

Ikaris the Great? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaris the Great?   Ikaris the Great? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:08 am

ye mate, just gotta use me propa englizh is me problem aye Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ikaris the Great? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaris the Great?   Ikaris the Great? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikaris the Great?
Page 1 of 1